We’re looking forward to meeting up with Devon Tourism Award winners and sponsors at Quince Honey Farm on 11 May to celebrate the Devon Tourism Awards 2021/22.
Come and enjoy exploring the beautiful new award-winning Quince Honey Farm site just off the A361 near South Molton in North Devon for a special, summer garden party style event.
- Honey Tasting – Taste some of their delicious seasonal honeys
- Beekeeping Demonstration – watch a hive be opened up in front of you in complete safety, will you find the queen bee?
- Bee Beard Show – one of the Quince team will ‘wear’ live bees on their chin! A real spectacle!
- BBQ cookout style food, cooked and prepared by talented Head Chef, Greg Tyler and his team from Quince Honey Farm’s own Nectary Restaurant
- Handing out everyone’s Dartington Crystal glass trophies (already in production)
- Photography and Video of winners and sponsors
- The presentation of 2 special prizes, not yet announced
- Networking, camaraderie and conversation that we’ve missed so much!
Timing will be:
6pm Attraction open to guests & welcome drinks served in the Nectary Restaurant
7pm BBQ Supper with bar open – and handing out trophies
9pm Presentation of special prizes for Tourism Leadership and Winner of Winners
Booking has now closed, but for any late availability, please contact us. Tickets cost £29 each plus VAT and are available to Devon Tourism Awards 2021 winners and sponsors only.